Configuration file location
Christopher Nelson
2006-04-21 13:53:35 UTC
I'm sure this is obvious and I have my stupid hat on this morning but
all the documentation at http://mgetty.greenie.net/doc/ talks about
files in /usr/local/etc/mgetty+sendfax but samples I have from an old
installation seem to be in /etc/mgetty+sendfax. I can't find
/usr/local/etc anywhere in the source, surely in policy.h. Where is
this path set or determined?

Chris
Gert Doering
2006-04-21 14:29:49 UTC
Post by Christopher Nelson
I'm sure this is obvious and I have my stupid hat on this morning but
all the documentation at http://mgetty.greenie.net/doc/ talks about
files in /usr/local/etc/mgetty+sendfax but samples I have from an old
installation seem to be in /etc/mgetty+sendfax. I can't find
/usr/local/etc anywhere in the source, surely in policy.h. Where is
this path set or determined?
CONFDIR in Makefile

gert
//www.muc.de/~gert/