m/vgetty and DAMNSMALLLINUX?
Torben Pollmann
2006-06-10 17:52:09 UTC
Has anybody tried out "DSL" and made experieces?

Is there any howto on this?
--
Die unaufgeforderte Zusendung einer Werbemail an Privatleute verstoesst
gegen §1 UWG und §823 I BGB (Beschluss des LG Berlin vom 2.8.1998, Az:

--
Posted automagically by a mail2news gateway at muc.de e.V.
Please direct questions, flames, donations, etc. to news-***@muc.de
Gert Doering
2007-05-10 13:07:51 UTC
Post by Torben Pollmann
Has anybody tried out "DSL" and made experieces?
Is there any howto on this?
I'm not sure whether I understand the question - didn't we have the
discussion "what small linux distributions can mgetty run on" just
a year ago?

There is no HOWTO - mgetty runs on anything that is halfway POSIX
compatible (which excludes Windows). That's all there is.

gert
//www.muc.de/~gert/
Gert Doering - Munich, Germany ***@greenie.muc.de
fax: +49-89-35655025 ***@net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de

Alexander Kartusch
2007-05-10 13:20:31 UTC
Torben Pollmann
2009-02-07 15:30:15 UTC
Post by Gert Doering
Hi,
Post by Torben Pollmann
Has anybody tried out "DSL" and made experieces?
Is there any howto on this?
I'm not sure whether I understand the question - didn't we have the
discussion "what small linux distributions can mgetty run on" just
a year ago?
Can I download the archive somehow?