/[mv]/getty gave me exactly one CID-name
spiderman
2007-09-21 23:36:23 UTC
this was a year maybe two years ago. ever since only caller # comes up.
the old log which is 38mb has one name. all the rest just #.

Now I'm using the beta, I was looking through CND.c and it looks as
though all the other info besides # is discarded. I could be wrong I
don't know c.

What do you think?
spiderman
2007-09-23 08:32:38 UTC
Oh this program is so much fun.
Seems I accidentally unplugged the phone line to the actual phone so
vgetty answered a couple. That was enough to make it print all the cid
stats to the log file.

But wait!
it only answers in fax mode. i plug in voice to all the .confs, extra tty
setting that state voice, totally disregarded. Actually one time it
started picking up voice mode so great i made an .rmd to play on answer.
then the thing decides it doesn't like to answer voice mode and it's going
to answer as fax from here on out.